Re: [SCIART] Art stores near Boulder Co Stephen,

I think you’ll have luck here in Boulder, however I would give them a call first.

MEININGER
Address: 1135 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80302
 Phone:(303) 444-3063
Hours:
Monday9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday12:00 – 5:00 pm

Guiry's Color Source
Address: 2404 Pearl St, Boulder, CO 80302
 Phone:(303) 444-3800
Hours:
Monday7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday11:00 am – 4:00 pm

Happy traveling – I bet RMNP is amazing now with all the rain we’ve had this spring! Green, green everywhere plus all sorts of butterflies, elk, bear, moose....it’s a spectacular place!

Hope the expensive car rental is being offset by the adventure you’re having.

See you soon!!!

Marj
Leggitt Design
303.394.0566