Thanks    marj

I'll call first

Its been a wonderful week thus
far......       I'm over the car rental thing
now  (except to shake my head)    Used super
shuttle to get away from the airport lots.

bonus was an unintended upgrade to an SUV, so
plenty of room, ground clearance, etc...

I was up fishing cub creek in the park yesterday,
just past the artist in residency cabins...

what a great day, despite the deer flies   ..   :^)

Thanks again

Stephen