Just wondering if anyone got this email mentioned below....

i have no info of checking in and early checkin
for dorm, registration location, dates and time,
parking info, campus maps, etc.

I have garnered from guild listserve emails that
residence is Kitteredge South, Registration is in
Kitteredge north   I will look online for a campus map

can find much as to times and dates for on the website either

probably just blanking out in front of this
screen when I should be in front of a stream !

Stephen