Stephan and all.....

FYI The Conference website has everyone on it that youčre looking for. Go
under the Travel and Lodging section at
https://www.conf.gnsi.org/travel-and-lodging/travel/
The email we sent (see below) also has all the information youčre asking
about. You just need to read it carefully and then go to the links we
include.

In summary:
* You can check into the dorm ANYTIME on Saturday and Sunday ­ the dorm
(Kittredge Central South) is open 24-hours a day. There you will get your
dorm room, meal card, and can buy your parking passes.
* Registration is in the lobby of Kittredge Central North and starts at 8am
on Sunday and is right across the sidewalk from Kittredge Central South.

Please go to the Conference website Travel and Lodging section for
GNSI-specific CU Boulder campus map and a GNSI-specific Boulder map.

See everyone soon!!

Marj
303.394.0566
http://www.science-art.com/leggitt

Chair of the 2014 GNSI Conference ­ Boulder CO
July 13-19, 2014
https://www.conf.gnsi.org/