Nice maps, too  thanks Marj

At 06:01 PM 7/11/2014, you wrote:
Stephan and all.....

FYI The Conference website has everyone on it that you’re looking for. Go under the Travel and Lodging section at
https://www.conf.gnsi.org/travel-and-lodging/travel/
The email we sent (see below) also has all the information you’re asking about. You just need to read it carefully and then go to the links we include.

In summary:
Please go to the Conference website Travel and Lodging section for GNSI-specific CU Boulder campus map and a GNSI-specific Boulder map.

See everyone soon!!

Marj
303.394.0566
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]