Ouch!  Remind me to find a way to lock out my grandchildren.

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 7:40 PM, Cameron Slayden <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Clicking the dropbox link (sent via the method that Alice described) will allow the user to view the file in-browser, including movies and large images.  They will then be given the option to download by clicking another link in the upper right hand corner.  This has the advantage over shared files that the viewing party can't modify (or rename, or delete) the file.

You can share folders the same way (by right clicking in a PC, and whatever voodoo you have to do in Mac to simulate the command).  The link opens in the browser, allowing the viewer to see thumbnails of all files and either access them individually, or download an automatically-generated .zip with everything in it.

Dropbox is the only way I deliver files these days.  I highly recommend you give it a second chance, once you get this trick down it will simplify life fantastically.  In addition, it keeps your files in the cloud (useful when you have a crash) and keeps older versions of files in case there's an iteration you want back.  It also keeps deleted files until you tell them to be permanently deleted.  That feature was handy when my 3-year-old deleted all of my contracts for the last 2 years.

Cameron