Thanks, Lana! I will check this out. I remember you mentioning the ease of accessing the files whether in a classroom lecture, or on any computer.
L.
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Jul 23, 2014, at 6:20 AM, Lana Johnson wrote:

Linda
We have created training videos on using Dropbox and other sorts of tools at http://ianrtechtraining.unl.edu/dropbox
And sorry you will have to listen to me yammer on about it too! Things may have changed a bit from when we did the videos but it will give you an idea of how it should work.

Have fun!
Lana