hear hear! awesome job, everyone. thank you so much!!!
jenny

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 10:38 AM, gretchen halpert <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thank you, GNSI, Marj Leggitt and the Conference Team for a fabulous annual conference.
Loved every minute of it. Once I digest everything (information, as well as the impressive cafeteria food), I'll begin looking forward to seeing everyone next year in PA.

Kudos to all. (Now what to do with my ten year's supply of pigments from the auction and my $500 gift certificate from Cheap Joe's…..)

Cheers,
Gretchen

Jenny Keller
CSU Monterey Bay • 100 Campus Center • Seaside, CA 93955-8001
(831) 582-3480 • (831) 582-4502 fax • scienceillustration.org