Hear, Hear! Well said, Gretchen.

(You might consider purchasing paper for all those pigments?).. Nice job on the auction, snagging that one!

Cheers,
Linda
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Jul 23, 2014, at 10:38 AM, gretchen halpert wrote:

Thank you, GNSI, Marj Leggitt and the Conference Team for a fabulous annual conference.
Loved every minute of it. Once I digest everything (information, as well as the impressive cafeteria food), I'll begin looking forward to seeing everyone next year in PA.

Kudos to all. (Now what to do with my ten year's supply of pigments from the auction and my $500 gift certificate from Cheap Joe's..)

Cheers,
Gretchen

Gretchen Halpert
Illustrator/educator