I agree! Great job to everyone! Fabulous conference - and I hope all the organizers have caught back up on sleep!

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 1:50 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hear, Hear! Well said, Gretchen.

(You might consider purchasing paper for all those pigments?).. Nice job on the auction, snagging that one!

Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325