Hello everyone,

This may be a bit of a long shot, but we have a large loan return that
needs to get to the CalAcad in the coming months.

As it is nearly 7000 specimens, we figure it may be worth seeing if anyone
is driving from the Michigan area (within a ~4hr drive) to the San
Francisco area some time in the near future and has room for about 10
drawers. It would be helpful to avoid mailing this many delicate specimens,
so if you would be willing to help out, please let us know and we can
negotiate the details accordingly.

Thanks so much for your help and please feel free to contact me if you have
any questions.

Take care,
Pam

Pamela Horsley

Collection Technician,

A.J. Cook Arthropod Research Collection

Department of Entomology, Michigan State University

288 Farm Lane, 243 Natural Science Building

East Lansing, MI 48824-5634 USA

(917) 510-7112