Dear Afeefolks,

Bucknell has a 1-semester opening for the spring semester (January-May
2015). The job ad is copied below. The person who is hired for this
position will work with me and a group of pluralistic economists teaching
our Principles course, which includes Micro, Macro and Political Economy,
along with a film and lecture series.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the position.

Kind regards,

Geoff Schneider
___________________________

The Department of Economics at Bucknell University invites applications for
an open-rank, one-half year visiting assistant professor for the 2015
spring semester. The successful candidate will teach three sections of a
combined micro-macro principles course. We are especially interested in
candidates whose teaching will contribute to the department's commitment to
diversity and academic excellence. Candidates are expected to have a Ph.D.
or ABD in economics completed by August of 2015.

Application materials must include a cover letter, CV, a statement that
addresses your teaching philosophy, evidence of teaching effectiveness
(such as teaching evaluations), and three letters of recommendation. Review
of applications will begin on October 10th and will continue until the
position is filled.

*SUBMIT APPLICATION HERE * <http://apply.interfolio.com/25531>

Geoff Schneider
Professor of Economics, Bucknell University
1 Dent Drive, Lewisburg, PA 17837