Greetings to all! Sorry for the cross-posting, but we want to be sure to
get the information distributed as WIDELY as possible!

Cattle Raids - The Greco-Persian Wars - Weeping Water, NE - EQUESTRIAN
Schedule Change (http://magmor.net/events/cattleraids2014.php)

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the weather being awful hot this weekend, we are moving
the Equestrian Greco-Persian Challenge to start with the processional on
Saturday at *10:00 AM* (TEN in the MORNING.)

Warm-Up, Practices, Authorizations will still take place Friday night
(pending rain/lightning).
SATURDAY Morning will start Practice & Authorizations at *9:00 AM*
*10:00 AM* Will be the Processional around Camp
*10:30 AM* Will be the competitors Introductions (or Supplication) to Her
Majesty, those you would give honor to, and the spectators!
Immediately following all Intros, the challenge will begin (NOTE: we will
not be walking through the challenge at this time - this is to take place
during the morning practice. The course has been posted online -
http://goo.gl/vJLWJN. There is a diagram on the last page.)

The hope is that we'll finish by Noon-ish and allow the horses to be
inactive during the hottest part of the day.

The Evening "Everything 60" tournament will continue as planned (pending
rain).

If you have any questions, if you need to RSVP (or change your RSVP),
please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks everyone, and we look forward to seeing you this weekend!

In Service,

Eowyth