(Forwarding by Request)

Hi everyone if you could pass this around the area (Hallsville, MO) I would
be grateful I'm trying to get this info out to as many people as possible
so that I might stand a chance of recovering some of it. It was stolen
sometime between 5:30p.m. on Friday night Aug 8th and 6:45p.m. Sunday.
Thanks Cindy

Items stolen on 8-9-14

1 - Blue felt with silver studs and white padding medieval English saddle
with matching breast collar with blue tassles looks a lot like an arab
costume saddle

1-  brown with dark brown quilted suede seat medieval jousting saddle with
high cantle English stirrups

1 - black with tan seat Simco bucking saddle with repaired fenders, wood
tree

1 - 13" light tan suede youth western saddle with triangle tooled leather
patches on the corners of the fenders

1 - 16" dark brown with black suede seat western saddle

1 - 17" black dressage saddle with cracking billets

1 - 17" Brown Blue ribbon Jumping saddle with the third billet broke and
WWU stamped on it

1 - McClellan saddle light tan leather

Also stolen one set of Sterling Silver silverware set in a mahogany colored
box Westmorlan brand

If seen or you have any information please call the Boone County Sheriff
Department 573-876-6119 or call Cindy Scott @ 573-356-0486