Why do we strap our armor and why do we take the field?
Why do we fight in foreign lands and why do we never yield?

If you would fight for the heart of Calontir, whose beauty can be seen,
If you would fight for the one called Gwen, if you would fight for the
Calon Queen,

Then join her at Diamond Wars October 16-19 in Viola, Arkansas.

http://smallgraybear.org/diamondwars/

Pennsic was not enough for her fierce heart. She wishes for more war,
and hopes that a strong Calon host will join her there. She cares not if
you fight with rattan or steel, shoot arrows or bolts, throw axes or
knives, carry water or Gatorade, or simply sing and laugh, she hopes
that you can join her on another campaign.

The falcon Queen leads you to the south. Will you follow?