Good Evening Calontir!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are having some internet connectivity problems at home. Normally this would be announcement worthy news, however as the Master Scheduler for the upcoming QPT it means that I cannot update our spreadsheets, the web page, or give out proper entry and judge form confirmations. No worries though, your forms are still coming through and when we get the internet back (24 to 48 hours, or at least that's what they tell me) all will be updated. Until then if you have any questions just let me know.

Thanks!

Rebecca, Master Scheduler QPT 2014

Sent from my iPhone