I would love to be able to add your documentation to the Florilegium after this Queen’s Prize event. While I have this file on kumihimo, I’ve not even heard of marudai or takadai before and I’m sure that is true for others as well.
Kumihimo-art (10K) 5/ 4/08 "Kumihimo - The Japanese art of making braided cord" by Erlan Skald di Norlandi.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/TEXTILES/Kumihimo-art.html

My standard policy is that author keeps the copyright and I accept updates at any time.

Please consider this so others can learn of these crafts you’ve spent the time to learn.

Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris