On Aug 28, 2014, at 6:02 PM, Michelle Heitman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
<<< For those of you who have experience running feasts, how much do you typically budget for a feast for 100 people?  I’m trying to get a feel for what is a reasonable amount to spend.

Tatiana >>>

From your comments I will assume that you are somewhat new to managing and cooking an SCA feast. You might find some of the files in the FEASTS and other sections in the Florileigum. There are also another dozen or so sections that include original and redacted period recipes.

headcooks-msg (180K) 3/14/14 Advice for SCA headcooks. Planning feasts.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/headcooks-msg.html

Fst-Managemnt-art (12K) 7/22/01 "Feast Management" by Lady Eden Blacksmith.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/Fst-Managemnt-art.html

Fst-Menus-art (11K) 8/22/04 "On Rules for Feast Menus” by Lord Daniel Raoul le Vascon du Navarre.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/Fst-Menus-art.html

Hlvg-Fst-Csts-art (20K) 2/ 8/11 "Rob Peter to feed Paul: halving feast costs” by Alizaundre, Demoiselle de Brebeuf, C.O.L.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/Hlvg-Fst-Csts-art.html

Run-a-Feast-art (14K) 11/ 2/98 "About Running a Feast" by Minna Gantz.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/Run-a-Feast-art.html

Your-1st-Fst-art (62K) 3/29/13 "How to Successfully Pull Off Your First Feast" (or any feast) by Lady Miriam Ester Bat Issacha.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/Your-1st-Fst-art.html

feast-serving-msg (150K) 3/31/13 Ideas for serving feasts. How to organize.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/feast-serving-msg.html

I hope these are of use to you or the others here.

Stefan
======
Mark S. Harris
Embedded Electronics Engineer