Greetings all!

The course and scoring has been finalized. For those going for the FULL
amount of points, I've also decided to give homage to THL Katrin's 60
Challenge in honor of Toke's birthday. Total amount of points that one can
receive will be 60!

PLEASE NOTE: There are many PRE-Challenge elements to this activity. Some
of you may ask, "Why?" So I'll tell you here:

As one of the King's Huscarls, Queen's Fyrdmen, and member of the Calontir
Cavalry, I feel it's my duty and honor to showcase and encourage the
equestrian activities throughout the Heartland. And that can't be done just
in competitions on the field. It requires engaging those that might not
even realize there _IS_ a Cavalry in attendance! Which is why points are
being given for bringing someone other than yourself to the field, as well
as a heraldic intro (or supplication to the Crown) to be voiced in front of
the spectators that are in attendance! Bring your banners and your flowing
caparisons (or sturdy leather barding, as the case may be) and join us for
the Processional around camp (where you might just find your groom or
spectator).

*(Horse not required to participate in the Processional, but you might get
tired of walking -we'll be going around the site announcing the start of
the challenge.)*

And so - Here is the Greco-Persian Challenge: http://goo.gl/vJLWJN
Scoring: http://goo.gl/bAumh7

Contact me with ANY Questions and I look forward to seeing everyone in 9
days!​

Ever in Service,

THL Eowyth  þa Siðend