*grin* Iorry. .. honestly,  I thought I was replying to one on the
conversations on the calontir equestrian list!  Oops! :) Yep, getting my
horse into the trailer is being a challenge,  but we're changing techniques
(basically what Eowyth suggested) and hopefully we'll figure it out! (But
I'll have fun relating this conversation to my husband! )
Derdriu