Greetings to all! Sorry for the cross-posting, but we want to be sure to get the information distributed as WIDELY as possible!

Cattle Raids - The Greco-Persian Wars - Weeping Water, NE - EQUESTRIAN Schedule Change (http://magmor.net/events/cattleraids2014.php)

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the weather being awful hot this weekend, we are moving the Equestrian Greco-Persian Challenge to start with the processional on Saturday at 10:00 AM (TEN in the MORNING.)

Warm-Up, Practices, Authorizations will still take place Friday night (pending rain/lightning).
SATURDAY Morning will start Practice & Authorizations at 9:00 AM
10:00 AM Will be the Processional around Camp
10:30 AM Will be the competitors Introductions (or Supplication) to Her Majesty, those you would give honor to, and the spectators!
Immediately following all Intros, the challenge will begin (NOTE: we will not be walking through the challenge at this time - this is to take place during the morning practice. The course has been posted online - http://goo.gl/vJLWJN. There is a diagram on the last page.)

The hope is that we'll finish by Noon-ish and allow the horses to be inactive during the hottest part of the day.

The Evening "Everything 60" tournament will continue as planned (pending rain).

If you have any questions, if you need to RSVP (or change your RSVP), please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks everyone, and we look forward to seeing you this weekend!

In Service,

Eowyth