Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 15:23:30 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Works Cited Question
To: [log in to unmask]

It is my personal opinion that your documentation is NOT a college term paper, much less a published thesis.
What you should be graded on is the quality of your piece, not the construction of supporting evidence. If I can look at your documentation, identify  a) what your project is, b) a time and place of origin, and c) some understanding of why it was constructed in a particular manner, your documentation was successful. If that means you footnote your text and place all your plates at the end, there is historical precedence for that in publication as well.

This is Queen's Prize, not your PhD defense. The goal is to be involved, and inspire others to play with you, not intimidate them out of the field. Save that for the Tri-levels.