Why do I hear an evil laugh in the background?

Jenn

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Bruce Lapham <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I would never dream of asking my Baron to douse himself in icy water.

Murdoch

Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 20:25:37 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] BFS, I need your help
To: [log in to unmask]

Murdoch -

I've got two ice bucket challenges. Due to various reasons, I need to have multiple buckets. If you are going to fighter practice on the 27th, and you would like to add to my misery, feel free to bring a "bucket" of ice . I'll be ready to be doused at 7ish.

Before I get TOO excited about helping, who are YOU challenging?

-- Logan --

Maerwynn of Holme
Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir
En mí todo ese fuego se repite,
en mí nada se apaga ni se olvida... -- Neruda