No evil laugh from me.  As much as I might WANT to douse Logan (cause it would be funny), I did swear fealty to TRMs and since he and Ylva are the representatives of the Crown in BFS, any action I take towards them would be the same as doing it to our Crown.

So, unless I am ordered by Their Majesties Agamemnon and Gwen to challenge HE Logan to an ice bucket dousing, he is perfectly safe.

Murdoch

(There might be an evil laugh echoing through my house right now.)

Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 13:12:49 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] BFS, I need your help
To: [log in to unmask]

Why do I hear an evil laugh in the background?

Jenn

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Bruce Lapham <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I would never dream of asking my Baron to douse himself in icy water.

Murdoch

Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 20:25:37 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Murdoch -

I've got two ice bucket challenges. Due to various reasons, I need to have multiple buckets. If you are going to fighter practice on the 27th, and you would like to add to my misery, feel free to bring a "bucket" of ice . I'll be ready to be doused at 7ish.

Before I get TOO excited about helping, who are YOU challenging?

-- Logan --

Maerwynn of Holme
Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir
En mí todo ese fuego se repite,
en mí nada se apaga ni se olvida... -- Neruda