I forwarded it to the Amlesmore list and posted it on the Amlesmore Facebook page. Since we are in the area maybe someone will spot the equipment.

In Service,
Wulfhere

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 9:21 AM, Eowyth þa Siðend <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
(Forwarding by Request)

Hi everyone if you could pass this around the area (Hallsville, MO) I would be grateful I'm trying to get this info out to as many people as possible so that I might stand a chance of recovering some of it. It was stolen sometime between 5:30p.m. on Friday night Aug 8th and 6:45p.m. Sunday. Thanks Cindy

Items stolen on 8-9-14

1 - Blue felt with silver studs and white padding medieval English saddle with matching breast collar with blue tassles looks a lot like an arab costume saddle

1-  brown with dark brown quilted suede seat medieval jousting saddle with high cantle English stirrups

1 - black with tan seat Simco bucking saddle with repaired fenders, wood tree

1 - 13" light tan suede youth western saddle with triangle tooled leather patches on the corners of the fenders

1 - 16" dark brown with black suede seat western saddle

1 - 17" black dressage saddle with cracking billets

1 - 17" Brown Blue ribbon Jumping saddle with the third billet broke and WWU stamped on it

1 - McClellan saddle light tan leather

Also stolen one set of Sterling Silver silverware set in a mahogany colored box Westmorlan brand

If seen or you have any information please call the Boone County Sheriff Department 573-876-6119 or call Cindy Scott @ 573-356-0486

---
-----
Carving Drinking Horns