Greetings Calontir,

Ok, I need another group of reviewers for my Queen's Prize documentation.

This time I'm looking for people that have never done kumihimo on a marudai and/or takadai. If you've worked a marudai but not a takadai then that's ok.

I'd like to see if my written instructions make sense to someone who's never worked a marudai or takadai. Luckily I'll have several guinea pigs...erm...volunteers this Sunday for the kute-uchi instructions.

Nakos