Good Morning Calontir!

In 28 days the registration will close for Queens Prize Tournament in Lost Moor on September 13, 2014.

September 1 is the deadline.

We need Entrants and Judges to make this tournament possible.

If you have not entered yet, don't wait until the last minute, now is your chance.  Fill out the entry form here:  http://artsci.calontir.org/qpt-entry-form.php.

If you want to judge, you can sign up here: http://artsci.calontir.org/judge-volunteer-form.php.<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fartsci.calontir.org%2Fjudge-volunteer-form.php&h=MAQHJbjxH&enc=AZOdjnZTek-xVzCksL934PsKduLUfNi73odGf4z-f4Lw3Dpu7wHIj5zqNhqlk4EpPRKgximqQrwVe9BUZgFvqsALU-fDj1ecaDOqFnrcPuq335S9DnMgHYzTCxSvU9s5uP90oozYXZircBLlHxXvKVM9&s=1>

If you have not judged before, please don't let that detour you. Let us know on your volunteer form that you are a first time judge and we will partner you with those more experienced.

If you judge, please bring an item for the Judges Choice prize basket.  Please be aware that since this is a school, alcoholic beverages and blades, will be judged at a Shire members home about two blocks from site. Also if you are submitting a research paper it is due to the Kingdom Arts and Sciences Minister on September 1, 2014 so we can get it to your judges in advance.

There will be a Silver Hammer meeting from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and we are working to build that meeting into schedules for those who are a member of that order.

A huge thank you to Mistress Rebecca Beaumont who is working as the Master Scheduler for this Queens Prize Tournament.

If you have any questions, please let me know!
In Service,
Ishmala

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.