Hello all Brewers, Ventners, liquor makers, and Cooks of Mag Mor,

I thought I would let everyone know that all the Hy-Vee's in Lincoln have
C&H Sugar 4pound bag for 99 cents. It's 1 per customer per visit. So if you
go pass a few on the way home stop and get a bag.

I have not seen sugar at this sale I'd a price for a very LONG TIME.
Everyone could stock up on it, because you can't go wrong with sugar at
this price.

Carlos