Greetings, fellow Mag Morons!

Thursday next, Aug. 21st, we will have a pre-cook for the Inn.  Mostly it
will be chopping veggies and dishing out things into individual
baggies/containers.  We will also make taiziki (I don't know if that's the
right spelling) sauce and maybe pita chips (if I haven't gotten them done
yet).
Please come to St. Mark's on the Campus at 7:00 pm.  I hope to be done by
10:00 pm or so--bring knives!! And veggies like onions, tomatoes and
cucumbers--and anything else you might like on gyros.
If you have a dessert to donate, you can bring it to the pre-cook or to the
meeting on Wed.  It was mentioned at moot last night that our guests might
like to have ingredient lists, if you think about it.  And, in honor of our
event's theme, remember to think Greek!

Natalya