As we are thanking people for their contributions to Cattle Raids, I would
like to put out there that Lonely Tower offered much needed help at the MoY
events this past weekend.  A big thank you to Charles, Kathleen, Lelia,
Megan, and Tatjana for being present and helping me do what we needed to
do, in spite of being from a neighboring barony!  And thank you to Yoichi
and Sabi for pitching in too!  I particularly want to put out there that we
had two young people that were absolutely awesome and hung with me and
helped to corral children for the games ALL DAY!  Nels and Abby were
indispensable.  The children had a fantastic time and I think the adults
and almost-adults did as well.  :-)

In service,
Vasilla