Hello and Good Morning all Gentles of Mag Mor,

I hope everyone had FUN at cattle Raids this last weekend. We are sorry we
couldn't have attend it. The reason is that I Carlos was admitted into the
Hospital the Thursday before and got out this last Tuesday, for an
infection in my left leg.

We are wondering who took care of our Black Roaster and 5 gallon water
cooler ( the color is orange body with white lid, and I think on the lid it
had Mobley Mag Mor. The Roaster the body is black with a black lid. The
handle on the lid is broken ).

Carlos and Isabeau