Hello and Good Morning all Gentles of Mag Mor,

I hope everyone had FUN at cattle Raids this last weekend. We are sorry we couldn't have attend it. The reason is that I Carlos was admitted into the Hospital the Thursday before and got out this last Tuesday, for an infection in my left leg.

We are wondering who took care of our Black Roaster and 5 gallon water cooler ( the color is orange body with white lid, and I think on the lid it had Mobley Mag Mor. The Roaster the body is black with a black lid. The handle on the lid is broken ).

Carlos and Isabeau