We had the first precook for Cattle Raids feast yesterday.  We made the herb
omelet appetizer and the Persian chicken stew with walnut and pomegranate
molasses.

Thanks so much to those who helped:  Carlos, Isabeau, Ingeborg, Isadora,
Morgana, Etienette,  Bechte, and Loraine.

Next Saturday from 1-6  at St. Mark's on the Campus, we'll have the 2nd
precook to make meatballs and cheesecake.  Stay tuned for details.  I hope
to see several of you there.

YIS,

Gwyneth