Unto the great populace of the Barony of Mag Mor come greetings from
Seraphina Brugari.

Today I write at the behest of Her most gracious Majesty Gwen A'Brooke.  Her
Majesty has heard of the marvelous deeds of our Barony, and wishes to
recognize those hard working individuals that live in the North of Her
kingdom.  To this end, She requests to hear story of those members of Mag
Mor that are deserving of the Awards of Calontir.  Please answer Her
Majesties request by submitting award recs to the Falcon Crown.  You do not
need to have an award yourself to recommend someone for it.  Please share
your joy in Mag Mor with the Crown!

In Service,

Seraphina Brugari

Baroness of Mag Mor