Greetings, all!

Cattle Raids is almost here.  Thank you to all who have helped with
food-related things so far for precooks (including the one for the inn
tonight!).

At Moot, I asked for volunteers to bring kitchen equipment.  I wanted to
remind people of what they said they'd bring.  J

Isabeau & Carlos:             1 electric roaster, 1 stock pot with lid

Isadora:                                1 electric roaster, 1 stock pot with
lid, various sized mixing bowls, 1 electric frying pan, 1 electric griddle

Thora:                                   1 electric roaster

Felix & Haldora:                1 KitchenAid-type stand mixer with dough
hook,  1 outdoor grill for grilling meat skewers

Seraphina:                          1 outdoor grill for grilling meat
skewers

Morgana:                            knives & cutting boards

I could also use some tongs for turning the grilling meat and spoons &
ladles for cooking & dishing up.

Thanks!

--Gwyneth