Greetings!

Various people requested recipes for dishes from the Cattle Raids feast.
I'm happy to share them with individuals, and I'll also make them available
to be put in upcoming editions of the Runestaff.

If you would please email me at [log in to unmask] and let me know
which recipes you would like, I'll be happy to send them to you.

Also, since I'm not on Facebook or the Calontir list, could someone please
forward this to the Calontir Facebook group and the list?

Thanks!

--Gwyneth