Oops!  I forgot to thank TOCD for the cheese.  Thanks!

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Theron & Laura
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2014 5:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] And... thanks to those who helped with feast!

Now that I've got the post-feast organizing, etc. done, I'd like to thank
everybody who helped with the feast-by helping cook, plate, serve, or clean
during the prep throughout the day, during the feast, and for the cleanup
after the feast.  It's due to the wonderful help of all of you that the
feast went so smoothly.

We had help from Mag Mor, Lonely Tower, and various other groups from
Calontir.  I literally couldn't have done it without all of you.

MANY thanks to the people below (and whoever else I'm not remembering at the
moment).

The cooks:  Ishmala, Elspeth, Loraine, Leofwyna, Morgana, Amanda, Suzanne,
Michelle, and especially Christina (who not only helped cook all day, but
also organized the feast platters, etc. to be ready for the hall stewards).

The servers:  Isadora and Caterine (who acted as co-hall stewards),
Sigtrygg, Loraine, Avienda, Nate, Haldora, Felix, Maire, Chiara, Nessa, and
Meagen.

And especially the wonderful people who washed dishes and did other cleanup
during the day and before and after the feast:  Daniel (who washed for
hours!), Isadora, Kilian, Kat, and Ishmala.

Thanks also to those who contributed freezer space and equipment and to
Eleanor for making the sekanjabin syrup.

--Gwyneth

P.S.  Could someone who is subscribed to the Lonely Tower list please post
this to that list?

lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com
due to thier DMARC policies.