Greetings to the hard working members of the Barony of Mag Mor.  Belinda and
I, along with His Excellency Randwulf would like to take the opportunity to
thank you for the hard work that went into making Cattle Raids such a
success.  To this end, you are all cordially invited to late lunch/early
dinner at St. Marks on Campus, September 21st, from 2:00-6:00.  We
tentatively plan a taco bar for you to enjoy.  Please, bring nothing but
your selves and your smiles.  We look forward to being able to do a little
for you, in honor of all that you do for us.

If you have food allergies, please let us know.  An "Owain friendly"
selection will be served.  :)  Please RSVP by email so that we have a
tentative head count.

We would also appreciate it if you had helpers at Cattle Raids from BLT that
you forward this invitation to those individuals.  We would like to share
our thanks with them as well.

In Service,

Seraphina, Belinda and Randwulf