Thanks for the thought, Leofwyna.  And thanks again for the offer, Morgana.

Ingeborg and Owain also volunteered, so there will be 3 of us going up there, and Morgana can stay at home and not overtax herself.

--Gwyneth

-----Original Message-----
From: mickey andersen [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2014 12:11 AM
To: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor; Theron & Laura
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Gwyneth looking for possible volunteers to help a friend move on Friday, Aug. 1

Sure wish I could help.  I work Thurs & Fri nights.  :>(

 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date: Monday, July 28, 2014, 10:38 PM

 Greetings!  My good friend (and former
 apprentice) Master Christian d’Hiver is moving from  Shadowdale to Sioux City, SD this coming Friday (Aug.
 1).  He has people at the Iowa City end to help him  pack the U-Haul, and me (plus 2 others) to help unload and  get his stuff into his apartment once he gets to Sioux  City.  I will be leaving Lincoln to  head up there between 9:30 and 10:00 a.m. on Friday and come  back that evening.  If you are at loose ends on Friday,  and would like to take a road trip with me that includes a  good physical workout, please let me know.  J  I could take  up to 3 people, if there are that many volunteers.  YIS,Gwyneth