Tentatively, court at 530, feast at 630.
Judy Thiem <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Do we have a tentative time that court and feast will be. I have to divide my time between Cattle Raids and a class I am taking and need to know if I am going to be able to participate in feast and court.

Sabi

--
Judy Thiem

Origio omnis est conscientia pura

-- Manage your subscription at http://listserv.unl.edu. listserv.unl.edu lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com due to thier DMARC policies. -- Manage your subscription at http://listserv.unl.edu. listserv.unl.edu lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com due to thier DMARC policies.