We will have feast menu up soon. Gwyneth is finalizing it as we speak. There is no crash space other than camping on site. Sorry!
Seraphina

Judy Thiem <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Cattle Raids website shows there is a feast but does not show the cost of feast. Also is there any crash space on site other than camping?

Sabi

-- Manage your subscription at http://listserv.unl.edu. listserv.unl.edu lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com due to thier DMARC policies. -- Manage your subscription at http://listserv.unl.edu. listserv.unl.edu lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com due to thier DMARC policies.