I have one jug I can bring.

Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 21:41:32 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Milk jugs for Cattle Raids
To: [log in to unmask]

I have 4 milk jugs, plastic tubes (straws), funnels, and Gatorade.
Owain

On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 4:47 PM, Sarah Gutekunst <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Greetings Mag Mor,
 Cattle Raids is almost here.  If any of you have milk jugs for water bearing, that would be greatly appreciated.  I would be happy to pick them up at moot on Wednesday so that I can sanitize them.  Please make sure they are rinsed out.  It is much appreciated.
Seraphina