Unto the great populace of the Barony of Mag Mor come greetings from Seraphina Brugari.

Today I write at the behest of Her most gracious Majesty Gwen A’Brooke.  Her Majesty has heard of the marvelous deeds of our Barony, and wishes to recognize those hard working individuals that live in the North of Her kingdom.  To this end, She requests to hear story of those members of Mag Mor that are deserving of the Awards of Calontir.  Please answer Her Majesties request by submitting award recs to the Falcon Crown.  You do not need to have an award yourself to recommend someone for it.  Please share your joy in Mag Mor with the Crown!

In Service,

Seraphina Brugari

Baroness of Mag Mor