Greetings, fellow Mag Morons!

Thursday next, Aug. 21st, we will have a pre-cook for the Inn.  Mostly it will be chopping veggies and dishing out things into individual baggies/containers.  We will also make taiziki (I don't know if that's the right spelling) sauce and maybe pita chips (if I haven't gotten them done yet).
Please come to St. Mark's on the Campus at 7:00 pm.  I hope to be done by 10:00 pm or so--bring knives!! And veggies like onions, tomatoes and cucumbers--and anything else you might like on gyros.
If you have a dessert to donate, you can bring it to the pre-cook or to the meeting on Wed.  It was mentioned at moot last night that our guests might like to have ingredient lists, if you think about it.  And, in honor of our event's theme, remember to think Greek!

Natalya