Thanks to all who participated in today’s precook of meatballs and cheesecakes:  Morgana, Isabeau, Joseph, Carlos, Derdrui, Etienette, Bechte, Loraine, and especially Isadora, who did a ton of messy cleanup.  We couldn’t have done it without you all!

Thanks also to TOCD for making and bringing cheese that we’ll use for the feast, and to Derdrui, Asa, and Isadora for providing fresh herbs.

I hope several people can also come help with Natalya’s precook for the inn.  It’s at St. Mark’s this Thursday at 7:00, I believe.  Many hands make light work.  J

YIS,

Gwyneth