I can't come, but I will send Yoichi with some cucumbers and possibly a tomato or 2. I may also have some tomatoes on Saturday.

Thanks, Diane

Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 06:36:37 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Inn pre-cook
To: [log in to unmask]

Good morning!  Just a reminder that the pre-cook for the In is tomorrow night at St. Mark's on the Campus at 7:00 pm.  Bring knives to cut up veggies and any veggies that you'd like to contribute--things that would go well on gyro sandwiches, like tomatoes, onions, lettuce, spinach--or anything else you can think of.

Also--if you are contributing desserts, bring them along or bring them to the meeting tonight and I'll take them.

I hope to see many of you there--many hands make light work--and it's more fun, too!

Natalya