I'm so bringing a crock pot.

Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 17:52:00 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Reminder for those bringing Kitchen Equipment to Cattle Raids
To: [log in to unmask]

Greetings, all! Cattle Raids is almost here.  Thank you to all who have helped with food-related things so far for precooks (including the one for the inn tonight!). At Moot, I asked for volunteers to bring kitchen equipment.  I wanted to remind people of what they said they’d bring.  J Isabeau & Carlos:             1 electric roaster, 1 stock pot with lidIsadora:                                1 electric roaster, 1 stock pot with lid, various sized mixing bowls, 1 electric frying pan, 1 electric griddleThora:                                   1 electric roasterFelix & Haldora:                1 KitchenAid-type stand mixer with dough hook,  1 outdoor grill for grilling meat skewersSeraphina:                          1 outdoor grill for grilling meat skewersMorgana:                            knives & cutting boards I could also use some tongs for turning the grilling meat and spoons & ladles for cooking & dishing up. Thanks!--Gwyneth