As we are thanking people for their contributions to Cattle Raids, I would like to put out there that Lonely Tower offered much needed help at the MoY events this past weekend.  A big thank you to Charles, Kathleen, Lelia, Megan, and Tatjana for being present and helping me do what we needed to do, in spite of being from a neighboring barony!  And thank you to Yoichi and Sabi for pitching in too!  I particularly want to put out there that we had two young people that were absolutely awesome and hung with me and helped to corral children for the games ALL DAY!  Nels and Abby were indispensable.  The children had a fantastic time and I think the adults and almost-adults did as well.  :-)

In service,
Vasilla