We have the water cooler.

On Aug 28, 2014 7:23 PM, "Theron & Laura" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Greetings,

There are some things that were left in the kitchen area at Cattle Raids that are not mine, but I brought them home.

One of them is a plastic bag full of plastic spoons and ladles, pie servers, and tongs.

One is a metal balloon whisk with a metal handle.

There are also some miscellaneous knives and other things.

If you brought something to use for the feast prep and didn’t get it back, please let me know what it is, and I’ll try to reunite you with your things.  J

Also, I had brought an orange and white 5-gallon cooler that I think was used for water bearing.  It has a W on it (for Waldman).  Someone was supposed to bring it back to Lincoln.  If you have it, please let me know and I’ll arrange to get it from you.

Thanks to all who helped,

Gwyneth