I wonder if they are able and/or have plans to move the dioramas? The
ecology, entomology, forestry and agricultural science departments are now
all consolidated on the St. Paul campus and I'm sure the Bell is not
getting as much usage from those groups of faculty and students as it used
to. On the other hand, the art department is still in Minneapolis ....

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 11:54 AM, barrett klein <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Dear SciArt,
>
> I would like to pass along an important alert concerning the unknown
> future of a nature art treasure in Minneapolis, a unique building designed
> to house great natural history dioramas.  I implore the community to follow
> Stephen Quinn's lead in preserving this threatened facility.
>
> https://www.facebook.com/belldioramas
>
> cheers,
> barrett
>
> barrett klein